Re: still problems de- and reinstalling libc6-sparc64

>I just tried your advices how to solve my problem with the odd libc6
>installation. I did not succeed in deinstalling the libc6-sparc64. I tried the hint
>from BenC with apt-get remove but it did not work. I also tried to deinstall
>gcc-3.0 and stuff but there was always the failure with "unmet dependencies".

Just remove ALL packages which depend on libc6-sparc64. If you need
one of them re-install it afterwards .....

Gruss
Steffan

---
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.