Re: Problems installing Linux in Ultra Sparc III SunFire 280R

David S. Miller wrote:
   From: "Eduardo F. J. de Castro" <jucah@cpqd.com.br>
   Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:16:03 -0300
Thank you David. I'll continue trying and posting the results (good or bad)
   on the list. I'll let you know about the results anyway.

It is unlikely any of this code is going to change
any time soon, to see forward progress you'll need to
do some of the debugging work yourself.

For example, if you could figure out exactly what piece
of code in drivers/net/qlogicfc.c triggers the Cheetah
error that would be incredibly useful.

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. If I have enough time.

Just trying a new image each day is going to result in zero
progress on this issue.

I know. Thank you once more.

Eduardo Castro
CPqD Telecom & IT Solutions