RE: RE : E3000 installation problem (cont'd)

I am sure there is a better answer out there; in the meantime:

Are you booting from a CD you burned yourself ? I had a weird problem in the
past with CDs burned at 12X+ and MMU miss . Once rewritten at 2X the errors
went away.

Raoul Volpe
Phone (877) 44 SOL EX (Toll Free)
Phone +001 407 396-1341  (outside US)
Fax  +001 586 816 7086
raoul.volpe@solarisexpert.com
http://www.solarisexpert.com <http://www.solarisexpert.com/>

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Volpe;Raoul;;Mr.
FN:Raoul Volpe
ORG:SolariseXpert
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(877) 44 SOLEX
TEL;WORK;FAX:(586) 816-7086
ADR;WORK:;;8142 Fan Palm way;Kissimmee;FL;34747;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:8142 Fan Palm way=0D=0AKissimmee, FL 34747=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.solarisexpert.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:raoul.volpe@solarisexpert.com
REV:20020406T120228Z
END:VCARD