Problems installing Debian on SunBlade100

  Hello!
 I've been trying to install Debian on SunBlade 100 UltraSparc machine.
I've used ISO image available from
http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/netinst.iso as well
as tried tftp method (with various files from auric) but i can't get past
 Booting Linux
message there is simply nothing else printed on screen. I've searched throu
ML archives but were unable to find any solution.
 Could someone be so kind and help with this?
 (please CC: me on answers as i'm not on the list at this moment)

 TIA
--
 Eboreg Enzvrtn | wrqv@cyhxjn.arg  IRC: _Jedi_  | Do not underestimate
 Use ROT-13 =o) | http://gaciale.plukwa.net/    | the power of  Source