RE: Sparc 10 install from CDROM

"Tenemos que tener fe"

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Collins [mailto:bcollins@debian.org]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:35 AM
To: Sharpe, Richard
Cc: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Sparc 10 install from CDROM

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 08:14:39AM -0400, Sharpe, Richard wrote:
>  Ben
>
> 	No magic, no mirrors, just asking as I know Sparc 10's and 20's
> sometimes have trouble booting non-SUN OS's, I thiought there was
something
> simple I was not doing, I will find it, sorry to disturb your busy day.

I've never seen one that has trouble with non-SUN OS's. Never heard of
such a thing.

I suspect you just need to read the documents from the install images.
Quite simply, you need to do "boot cdrom".

As I said before, if you explained specifically what you have done, the
end result, and the result you expected, then you might get some help.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/