Re: Is the sparc buildd having problems? /tmp full?

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

> Did the machine run out of space on /tmp or something?

No, it's a fun race condition where packages uploaded in reasonably
quick succession can cause the source tree of the second upload to
disappear out from under the buildd.  vore, as one of the faster
buildds, is quite susceptible to it.  In any event, ignore it;
whenever it happens, I'll requeue the build when I next run through
the faileds.

--
James