What choice for Type 6 keyboard

I'm installing Debian on a SunBlade 100; never done it before. Early on
in the process when it asks me to select the keyboard I took the default
(first one listed) which was a "sun/sunkeymap US Type 4/5", and that was
the *wrong* thing to do. I had to hit the power button to regain
control.

Next time around I chose i386/qwerty/us, which worked fine, but later in
the selection for the X keyboard settings I entered "Type6"; there
wasn't any indication that this was a valid option, but the page said
"advanced" users could use other options, so I took a stab. I chose
Type6 because that's what's stamped on the bottom of the keyboard. I
didn't get around to testing this choice because I'm familiar with
cfdisk on the intel side of Debian, and fdisk apparently confused me and
I made too small of a /usr partition, and trying to repair it,
thoroughly hosed the system, so I'm starting from scratch again -- good
practice :-) .

So what keyboard should I use for a Type 6 keyboard, needing a US qwerty
style setup?

Thanks!

Kent