From: "Bryan Supak" <bsupak@starfish.com>
To: <debian-sparc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:13 AM
Subject: RE: installation issues

Hi all,

The new iso gets me to a point where it asks for the root floppy. When I put
it in (I've tried 4 different root floppies) it says I didn't specify the
type of ufs filesystem, then shows me a mount string, then bad magic number,
kernel panic and hit L1-a for boot prom.

Any ideas why I can't get past this? I thought on a CD install I didn't need
floppies. Am I wrong???

Thanks for the newbie advice,

Bryan