Unidentified subject!

Dear Recipent,

   Hi. I discovered your email while browsing the internet. I work for a
budding theatre group in Kingston, Ontario, and I
would like to know if you would join our email list. Our list is secure
and you will receive email only from us. Please check
take a brief moment to check out our website at
www.get.to/princesstheatre. If you are interested in joining our email
list,
to keep up to date on the best Theatre Kingston has to offer, just send an
email to the email address listed on the website
and letting us know.

   Thank you for the gift of your time and consideration,
      Beau S. Schwartz

Here is an example of what our email notices will look like:

Plan 10 Theatre Presents

The World Premiere of
JUGGLERS AT THE BRINK
Written and performed for the stage by
Luke Stanley Davies

August 14 - 17 2002
Wednesday through Saturday at 7:30PM
At The Princess Court Theatre
394 Princess Street, Kingston Ontario.
531-0331

TICKETS $5 And can be purchased in advance at the Grizzly Grill!

www.get.to/princesstheatre <http://www.get.to/princesstheatre>
www.plan10.on.to

JUGGLERS AT THE BRINK is a new one-man show, created and performed by
Kingston playwright Luke Stanley Davies. It is dynamic, multi-layered
exploration of Hope and Fear as choices, a journey which spirals down
into the depths of despair . . . The play begins in a night club called
The Brink, and as with most people at The Brink, the characters begin
to lose focus on their immediate surroundings and are suddenly forced
to look at more frightening aspects of humanity. The result is a by
turns hilarious and by turns terrifying look at the tragic
circumstances that govern our lives . . . and how the hero, Chris
Fearindello, discovers the secret that we all know but won?t say.

The show runs just over an hour and is suitable for mature audiences
only.

About The Playwright

Born and raised in Kingston, Ontario, Luke Stanley Davies is a growing
talent in the realm of acting and the realm of writing. He is a Queen?s
Drama Alumni, and he has starred in numerous productions across Ontario
including performances with the 1000 Islands Playhouse Company and
Young Company, Plan 10 Theatre, and he runs and performs for his own
production company, Lazyphatman Productions. JUGGLERS AT THE BRINK is
the second show he has written.