Kernel config for SS5

Hi all,

I'm having some problems with kernel 2.4.18 for a SPARCstation 5. I've
been using Linux for a few years, so I know my way around the system.
But that is all with Intel platforms. Just wondering if there is anyone
out there who can email me there config so I can at least get my kernel
upto date and worry about tweaking it later.

I'm using Debian Woody. I got the kerenl source from Debian. (apt-get)

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Simon