Re: sunlance

> Anyone had problems when creating kernel 2.4.18 with it crashing out at
> the sunlance drivers??

Just to be sure, are those kernelsources from the debian-archive or are
those directly from kernel.org?

> I'm running Debian Woody on a SPARCstation 5. I have a feeling I have
> missed something from the config but I cant seem to figure out what!
> It's driving me nuts.

Have you tried using the config from the debian 2.4.18-image?
Just strip everything you're sure you don't need.

hth
Thomas
--

	Every increase in the size of government necessitates a decrease
	in an individual's freedom.