Re: Solaris install through TFTP linux-server

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 05:01:29AM +0200, Robert Ian Smit wrote:

I want to thank everyone for their reply.

Since a couple of days I can burn cdroms, and am now trying to
install Solaris x86 on a previously retired harddrive.

Once that is working I'll try to get the Sparc to boot Solaris 9.

I expect to get back to either Debian or one of the BSDs on the
Sparc in the near future. However at the moment I am not working on
a Debian install.

I will follow this list and maybe have more to say in the future.

Bob