dbootstrap issue on UltraEnterprise 3000

mail.administrator@jupiters.com.au

Hi,

I'm trying to install Debian 2.2 r6 off a CD-ROM.
It will load up to the Release notes but as soon as I try to continue it
will just cycle back to the release notes screen
The syslog tail shows that /sbin/dbootstrap exited and was restarted.
Is their anything I can do to get dbootstrap to continue rather than
crashing?

Regards,
Craig Askings.
Computer Operator,