Re: aurora project

> I noticed linuxpower went offline for good on June 2nd.
> Anyone know what this means for the Aurora project, or where
> its site has moved to, etc,.?

- The info part of the aurora site has been transferred to
www.auroralinux.org.

- The mailing lists have been moved, but are probably waiting for the
project leader to be active again.

- The downloads have been moved but are on hold since build 0.3 is pretty
much finished but waiting for the installer ("auroaconda").

- Every couple of days spot posts an update to his advagato dairy on
http://www.advogato.net/person/spot/diary.html. Last entry is dated June 7
and ends with "I'm going to the beach for a week" ;-)

Ingo