Re: kernel 2.4.18 and 2.4.19 for sparc

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 09:17:06 +0200,
Marco Gaiarin <gaio@sv.lnf.it> wrote:
[...]
> I've a SS20 with 2.4.18 that have 20 days of uptime, but doing nothing.

my SS20, running 2.4.18-vger in SMP mode with a constant load >= 4 just
"crashed" after 26 days. i had an oops on the console, and the load went
to a solid 6.0, while all the running compile jobs just hung. some open
shells were still responding, but most commands failed. last time i did
this the machine crashed after 18 days.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig@cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.