kernel 2.4.18 and 2.4.19 for sparc

Back when 2.4.18 came out, I heard there was a problem where a patch
vital to Sparc didn't make it it.  At the time I wasn't worried about
it since I didn't need to go to 2.4.18.  Now looking at changelogs
for 2.4.19-pre1, I see mention of one change labeled SPARC64, but
nothing for SPARC in general.  Does this mean that 2.4.18 works fine
for Sparc 32?  Or did 2.4.19-pre1 not yet fix that problem?  Or was
the change mislabeled?

Is 2.4.19-pre9 now as stable for Sparc/Sparc64 as it is for x86?
Is there a web page/site that gives Sparc specific information about
the kernel?