X on Sun Blade 100

	I recently installed Debian 'unstable' on my
	Sun Blade 100, and I was trying to configure
	X the other day, without much success.

	I can get X to load, and it comes up, but the
	problem is, once it's loaded my keyboard and
	mouse don't respond, forcing me to reboot to
	regain control of the console.

	The keyboard is a UNIX keyboard (type 5?) and
	is USB.  The mouse is also USB.

	Looking at the bootup messages, I see:

kbd_init: Assuming USB keyboard.
usb-ohci.c: USB OHCI at membase 0x1ff02000000, IRQ 9,7e4
usb.c: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
hub.c: USB hub found
usbkbd.c: :USB HID Boot Protocol keyboard driver
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
input0: USB HIDBP Keyboard 0430:0005 on usb1:2.0
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/4, assigned device number 3
usb.c: USB device 3 (vend/prod 0x430/0x100) is not claimed by any
active driver.

	It seems to see the keyboard, but is unsure of the
	mouse.  Perhaps I need to compile my own kernel?!?
	( currenly I'm using the Debian one ; 2.4.18 )

	Has anyone got with a Sun Blade 100, got X to
	work?  I'd be interested to seen the mouse/keyboard
	sections of a working XF86Config-4.