Re: Installation on SPARCSTATION 20

Tom Deprez@lists.debian-sparc@Mon, 27 May 2002 12:08:10 +0200:
>  Why couldn't I create the rescue floppy? Is there a way to still create it?

I couldn't create it on my Sparc5 either, superformat doesn't support
the floppy drive. :-( I filed bugs about this already (to have them use
fdformat) but they reassigned the bug to superformat. :-/

About the /dev/cdrom problem: /dev/cdrom has to be a symlink to the
correct cdrom (scd0 probably) device, Debian doesn't create this link
automatically.

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  |       Today's random quote:       |