Assist The Orphans

FROM : OBODO KAMARA
TEL  : 225 07 50 92 45

ATTN : President / CEO

CONFIDENTIAL

I am OBODO KAMARA, the son of late chief JOSEPH ALFRED
KAMARA from Sierra-Leone.
I got your contact from International Chamber of
Commerce here in Abidjan. my sources of your contact
gave me courage and confidence to rely on you. I am
writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek
for your assistance to transfer our cash of twenty two
Million three hundred and fifty thousand United State
Dollars (22,350,000.00) now in
the custody of a security and trust company here in
Abidjan to your private account pending our arrival to
your country. SOURCES OF THE FUND.

My late father, chief JOSEPH ALFRED KAMARA, a native
of Mende district in the northern province of
Sierra-Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra-Leone
Mining Co-operation (S.L.M.C) Freetown.
According to my father, this money was the income
accrued from mining co-operation over draft and minor
sales.
Before the peace of the civil war between the
rebel forces of major Paul Korormah and the combined
forces of Ecomog Peace keeping operation that almost
destroyed my country, following the forceful removal
from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed
Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. my father had already made
arrangement for his family, my mother, my little
sister and myself to be evacuated to Abidjan, cote d'
Ivoire with our personal effort and the
box containing the money.

My father deposited the box in a private Security
Company here in Abidjan   cote d' Ivoire for the safe
custody until after the war when he will join us.
During the war in my country, and following the
indiscriminate looking of the public and government
properties by the rebels forces, the Sierra-Leone
mining coop. was one of the targets looted
and destroyed.

My father including other top government functionaries
were attacked and killed by the rebels in November
1999 because of the relationship with the civilian
President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my father s death, dashed our hope of
survival. the untimely deaths caused mother heart
failure and other related complications of which she
later died in hospital after we must have spent a lot
of money onher.
Now, my 17 years old sister and myself are alone in
this strange country suffering without any care our
help.
Without any relation, we are now like refugees
and orphans. Our only hope now is in you and the box
deposited in a security company. to this effect, I
humbly solicit your assistance in the following ways.
to assist me claim this box from Security Company
as co-beneficiary.

To transfer this money in your name to your country to
make good arrangement for a joint business investment
on our behalf in your country and you, the caretaker.
to secure a college for my little sister and myself in
your country to further our education. and to make
arrangement for our travel with you to your
country after you have transferred
this fund.

Most important, the security company official do not
know the exact content of the box because it was
declared as African Artwork.
The whole document issued after deposit is in
my custody.

Thanks And Remain Bless

Best Regards
OBODO KAMARA