Re: Never mind: X and mouse problems...again

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 02:53:28AM -0400, M. Mueller wrote:
> Now I need to fix the keymapping on the keyboard.

I am having lots of trouble with my keymapping too. Mine is
a Sun type 5 Japanese keyboard. When I start Windowmaker, it
starts fine, but any key I type is wrong. I have to STOP + A
to escape. My console settings of SunType5-JP work fine and
all the keys are correct.

I have a Ultra1 with Creator. (XF86Config-4 attached)

--
Jack Morgan
yojack@jcom.home.ne.jp