Re: Anyone having problems with mozilla? (fwd)

"Eloy A. Paris" wrote:

> I am sorry guys. It is working now. Don't know what was wrong.
> I swear this wasn't working a few minutes ago. Don't know what
> changed...
>
> Who's handing out the brown bags?
>
> Eloy.-

You're not blind.  The same happened to me.  The first time you run
it, it just dies.  Once you run it using the real file, then the
linked file name works after that.  Don't ask me why.  The first time
you run it, it goes through that business where it asks you all the
profile questions, so maybe that has something to do with it.