Re: portsentry?

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 08:04:31PM -0500, Brian Connelly wrote:
> Is there no debian portsentry package in unstable?  I've got non-free in
> my sources.list, but I'm not finding one.  If anyone knows where I might
> find such a package, please let me know...

apt-get source -b portsentry

This is assuming you have a deb-src line that includes non-free. The
sparc autobuilder does not build non-free packages (because you can't
automate a process that may end up breaking a license, just by porting
the package).

Ben

--
/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux       \