Re: SS20 Installation problem

I too have this problem (SS20). By breaking out of the install, I noticed
that on my machine /dev/cdrom is a broken symlink (points to itslef if I
remember). I had to specify /dev/scd0 also. After the install was
complete, however, /dev/cdrom was correctly setup.

This is my first message to a Debian list, is there somewhere/someone else
we should notify?