Re: boot-floppies 3.0.21 for testing

* Dave Baker <dave@dsb3.com> [020314 13:58]:
> > Well, it'll break an NFS install, sure... but a network install works
> > fine.  I did one on an AX1105 just a little while ago (UltraSPARC-IIe).
>
> I chose my words poorly.  My machines generally don't have floppy or cdrom
> installed, so my network install is network (bootp, tftp, nfs) from start
> to end.

I completely understood... I only do diskless installs on my SPARC
machines.  So, I went the full rarpd/tftpd/network route.  When it came
time to install the kernel and root image, I selected "network" from the
list instead of "nfs"... it just snarfs whatever you need over http,
which over my cablemodem is the fastest solution.  No floppies, no
CDs... just me, my machine and the cat5. ;)