Re: RAID Support?

On 03/13/2002 04:44:42 PM -0500, Dave Baker wrote:
I use this on my SS20 because the disk is too big for silo.conf to
otherwise be contrained to the first 1G of space.  I have a /boot split
off so my kernel is in the lower region and don't even want to consider
splitting off another partition to keep /etc there as well!!

  silo -C /boot/silo.conf

For my sanity, I keep a symlink /etc/silo.conf -> /boot/silo.conf so my
autopilot brain still knows where to find it.

One thing though, do you manually mirror the /boot partitions?

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman