3.0.20 boot floppies available

Been awhile since I did some boot floppies, but here's a fresh set off
the compiler.

These are uploaded for woody too, but I have them here aswell so people
can start testing ASAP. Note, these include a "2.4.17" kernel. Actually,
it is 2.4.17 + Vger CVS, which means it is really 2.4.18 in disguise.
Ext3 is enabled in the kernel, for all of you journaling junkies.

Let me know how these work. I have not been able to test them yet.

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

Ben

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '