Re: Sun hardware

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 05:19:47PM -0800, Paul DeHerrera wrote:
> Will debian work with my Sun Enterprise 4500 hardware?  It has 8 processors,
> 16GB of RAM and 8ea D1000 StorEdge disk arrays.  If debian will work, what
> is the latest debian release (or kernel version) and how do I purchase it?

Just an FYI, Debian has an Ultra60 with an A1000 array (8x36gig drives)
running potato.

As someone pointed out, current boot images wont work. I'm about 20
minutes from finishing a new set that includes latest kernel (with
ext3).

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '