Those who has successfully netboot Debian, Give me a help!

I have a IPX 48M ram, ether net, 500M HD, no keyboard,
no monitor. I use serial console to connect to that
IPX from other linux PC.
I have tried to net boot my IPX from a redhat linux
server for 1 month, but never succedded.
It seems some persons have boot it, Would you please
give me detail steps, how to boot it?
I just used serveral hours and I got the IPX boot
NetBSD successfully, But why Debian is so difficult?
I attached a pdf of the detail steps of how I made it
boot NetBSD.

By the way, I found the debian mailling list is the
most slowest list, I post something, but it only will
appear on the list half day latter!! FUNNY! :-O

Thanks for your help.

Gavin