Re: IPX net boot freezes at Booting Linux...

> Holler if that doesn't work and I can try to recreate it again on my
> system.  If anyone knows how to get this to work (rather than workaround
> it like I've done) I'd like to hear how.

It's a long time since I net-booted my IPX, but ISTR the problem was
that while RARP and the initial part of the kernel TFTP download
worked fine, at some time the ARP entry at the TFTP server timed out,
and the IPX didn't respond to the ARP requests -- manually setting an
ARP entry at the TFTP server helped...

HTH,

cm.

--
** christian mock in vienna, austria -- http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/
Metallica wasn't affected much, unsurprisingly.  You can play lots