IPX net boot freezes at Booting Linux...

Greetings:

I'm trying to boot a sparc IPX off of the network. The stuff on the
server side seems to be OK since the RARP works and the kernel gets
downloaded. Then, it freezes. Here is how it looks on a serial
console: (Tried actual console too, no difference)

Type b (boot), c (continue), or n (new command mode)
Type  help  for more information
ok boot net
Boot device: /sbus/le@0,c00000   File and args:
21ac00
TILO
Selecting sun4cdm kernel...
Booting Linux...

Nothing further happens. Any ideas on how to proceed? I am using the
woody installation files that I downloaded a few days ago.

Thanks,
-- Mark