Ultra SPARC Portable

Dear Sirs,

We are glad to introduce you our new product : the unprehended and
unique innovation in the world ;a Notebook computer offering a mobile Unix(plus Solaris)
platform.

In UNIX world , there is no other Ultra IIe sparc laptop type computer. Ours
is the first one in the world.

HIGHLIGHTS of T.D.Note 777S:

A Solaris8-based mobile computer ( First SPARC IIE Seen in the world.)

Easy to exchange data with Unix system.

Higher Security system ( 3 - levels )

3-Spindles drives with longer battery life.

High data protection by ECC.

Up to 1 GB Main Memory with ECC.

Higher scalability (Java basis system.)

For further information you may visit our website: <http://www.naturetech.com.tw> .

T.D. Station is appliable in many professional fields:

Millitary
Engineer
Government
Education
Network Administration
Independent Software Vendor
Every  High-tech  field  service

Actually , SUN also diliver our product news on their web site.

http://sun.com/microelectronics/success_stories/011016naturetech.html
<http://sun.com/microelectronics/success_stories/011016naturetech.html>

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries. It'll be great to hear from you and get your interest in this machine.

Can we hear your feedback soon ?

Best Regards,

Andy Lin / Naturetech
Tel : 886-2-22689901 #257