debian / solaris

Hello,

I would like to get information about a possible debian based
distribution that would run on a Sun/Sparc Solaris host, instead of a
Linux host.

I mean, I'm only considering the package management system and some of
the "user tools". Not the a complete distribution, not the kernel and
modules stuff.
My goal would be to be able to rebuild a set of tools, from sources,
with respect to dependencies, using the debian package management
system. These tools will run on a solaris host, say SunOS-2.7 for sparc
workstation.

I didn't find anything on the subject other than the classical docs
about developping for a "normal" debian distribution. I wanted to ask if
some related project already exist before starting to do that from
scratch...

I'm sorry if this is out of purpose in this mailing list. If so, please
indicate me some pointers or mailing lists where I could find further
information.

Thank you for your help
Best regards to all.

--