Re: Sparc Samba security update problem?

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:05:46AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> This is a growing problem with security updates on sparc. Where are
> these things being built and by who?

Well, where should we be building them? I recall that the last time I
was trying to build one, vore's chroot was broken and you said to build
them on auric. But auric isn't 100% stable, so that's not a good general
solution. I think we'd all be open to suggestions, but I think that the
ports really need to *commit* resources to stable build platforms, or at
least chroots. Running around *looking* for such every time we need to
do a security upload is just silly.

--
Mike Stone