Re: sun e250, network

Though this may sound a lottle odd on a Debian list, I recall that
Mandrake had similar problems with their sparc port as recently as last
fall.  I'm not sure what became of it as I don't use dhcp on my sparc
and I've since switched to Debian, but you might try searching their
mailing lists for a fix.  Don't know if you'll find much though, as
their sparc port doesn't have much activity.  Might be worth a shot if
you run out of options though.

Tom Korte