XF86 4.0.2-13, sun4u, keyboard, mouse, snafu.

The last time I tried to work through this problem was over a month ago,
but I ran out of time and had to put it away. I have an Ultra60 with a
creator3d framebuffer in it. This framebuffer appears to be much better
supported under woody/potato /w xf86 4.0.x, but when I move from potato to
either woody or sid the keymaps in the xserver go crazy, and the system
has no idea about the maus. The keyboard is a newish sun type6 /w
accompanying mouse. I would appreciate it if somebody would be good enough
to paste an operational InputDevice XF86Config section for a type6
keyboard and mouse.. even any pointers to the answer would be greatly
appreciated. This problem doesn't appear to be a transient bug,
unfortunately, as I've been fiddling away at the problem /w frequent
updates from the relevant sources for some time now. Any clues welcome.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."	-- Mark Twain