Re: /dev/sunmouse

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 09:00:11PM -0500, Matt Herzog wrote:
:Is there some reason why /dev/sunmouse is a link
:to /dev/mouse? Why does that seem wrong?

I've only configured a mouse on one Debian/Sparc box, which I then
reinstalled and haven't dealt with the mouse again as it's not
important to me, but FWIW:

get some kernel sources and grep for sunmouse in
$(kernel_home)/Documentation/devices.txt

I had to mknod the device by hand, probably should have reported it as
a bug, but didn't. Shame on me.

-Jon