Re: Kernel 2.4.16

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Guillaume Lécroart wrote:

> strace seems to reveal that the error is reported by the kernel part of the
> stuff...
This was my impression that something went really wrong inside the
kernel.  UNfortunately I have neither time nor enough knowledge to
track down the problem into the necessary detail to file a reasonable
bug report.  Anybody have a suggestion which package (kernel-sources
or nfs-kernel-server) would be appropriate and what information is missing
(/etc/exports, strace-log, ???)

> the info for re-exporting sits in the manpage for mountd (8) (-r
> or ---re-export :)
Hmm, you suggested the option 'nfsroot' but it is not mentioned on
this manpage.

> Hope (again) this helps
Not really but thanks anyway.  At least I found somebody who shares
my frustration a little bit ;-).

Kind regards

         Andreas.