Re: Dual Monitor on Ultra10

Chad Miller wrote:

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 08:21:21PM +0100, Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:

Now the second Monitor is not running, and I have no idea why? Gnome still runs on the first Monitor and I have found no err messages.

The conf file and err logs can be viewed at:
http://134.108.33.50:8080/~hakubw00/xlog1
http://134.108.33.50:8080/~hakubw00/xlog2
http://134.108.33.50:8080/~hakubw00/XF86Config-4

First, uncomment that 'Option "Xinerama" "yes"'

done, now x crashes. I had it running with Xinerama commented....

regards
--
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz, presently intern at
Tecnomatix Technologies Germany | Tel: +49 711 1389- 257