Re: NetraX1 Ethernet

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 09:25:28PM -0800, Steve Moret wrote:
> Has anyone become any more successful at getting the ethernet controller in
> the Netra X1's (I think it is a DM9102A). I know Ben had mentioned back in
> August that he was going to force the controller to 10mb HDX so that it
> could work.
>
> I have been totally unsuccessful trying to get my X1 to net install (using
> either Ben's tftpimage, from Oct 16, or the official debian one, from Oct
> 27).
>
> Does anybody have any ideas what I should do? Are there any kernels that
> work with this box?

Set the switch you're plugging into manually to 10meg, half-duplex.  That's
the only mode the card works in as far as I know, unless some more work has
been done on this.

There's probably also an option to do this in the driver but I don't know how
offhand.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>