NetraX1 Ethernet

Has anyone become any more successful at getting the ethernet controller in
the Netra X1's (I think it is a DM9102A). I know Ben had mentioned back in
August that he was going to force the controller to 10mb HDX so that it
could work.

I have been totally unsuccessful trying to get my X1 to net install (using
either Ben's tftpimage, from Oct 16, or the official debian one, from Oct
27).

Does anybody have any ideas what I should do? Are there any kernels that
work with this box?

--
Steve Moret
smoret@genocide.net