More 2.4.12 compile errors on Sparc32

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Peter Keel wrote:

> Ok. Got it. 2.4.13-pre3, rsync'ed from the cvs at http://vger.samba.org/
> WORKS. On a Sparc10:

Hm, I try to compile kernel 2.4.13 and the kernel from vger. Both compile
till the end, then following error is reported:

objdump -x vmlinux.o | ./btfixupprep > btfix.s
Wrong use of 'disable_irq' in '.text.exit'
section. It can be only used in .text, .text.init, .fixup and __ksymtab
make[1]: *** [btfix.s] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/andras/src/vger/linux/arch/sparc/boot'
make: *** [_dir_arch/sparc/boot] Error 2

What's the problem? The system is a SparcStation 5 with Debian unstable
(upgraded from potato). GCC and binutils should be up to date.
I experienced this on all kernels >2.4.2 if there was not another
problem ;)

Thanks,
Andras