Re: 2.4.12 compile errors on Sparc32

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 01:22:39AM -0400, Joe Stevens wrote:

> I have a complete source tree of 2.4.8 that I have patched up to work on
> sparc32 available at http://home.att.ne.jp/iota/joe/ .  It have it running
> on a number of Sparc 5s.

I managed to compile the kernel from the cvs -- cvs-access was impossible
the user/password mentionned on http://vger.samba.org/ don't match, but
rsync works. I haven't tested it yet, since I'm always reluctant to boot
a machine. I will report back if anything interesting happens.

Peter
--
Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin