Re: gnucash dependancy broken

On Tuesday, September 25, 2001, at 08:16 , Thomas Duffy wrote:

libgtkhtml15 will
install version 15 of libgtkhtml which has a different abi than 14 and
that is why it is in a different package.

Ah, so it's not a simple issue of the package name changing and gnucash's dependancies not being updated. Gotcha.

now why libgtkhtml14 is not available to install I do not know.

Me either. I wish I was more leet in the ways of the build process so i could do more than just whine :)

--
Shawn Boyette      | He had reached the stage in a young man's life
Sciolist adept,    | when the grimness of the general human situation