Re: XFree86 4.1.0-5 crash problem

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 12:00:45PM +0200, Gabor.Csejtey@idi.ntnu.no wrote:
> (EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.
>
> Fatal server error:
>
> I'm using the same XF86Config-4 which was working before.
> I searched for the old packages of xserver-xfree86 but I couldn't
> find them on ftp.no.debian.org or in the www.debian.org Packages
> section.

Why don't you post your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file so people can look
at it.  Judging by the server log, you've left something very important
out, possibly a "Display" section.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained