XFree86 4.1.0-5 crash problem

Hi,

I upgraded to testing from poatato some months ago.
I upgraded xserver-xfree86 4.1.0-5 from the previous version 4.0.3 as
I recall the numbers. X was working with 4.0.3 release but withe new
release when I start startx or xdm or Xfree86 I get the message at the and
of XFree86.0.log
I have a Creator 3D card and kernel 2.4.9-sun4u from the stock. Which I
had to gunzip to make it runnable for the silo.

(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:

I'm using the same XF86Config-4 which was working before.
I searched for the old packages of xserver-xfree86 but I couldn't
find them on ftp.no.debian.org or in the www.debian.org Packages
section.

Gabor
PS.
I attached the /var/log/XFree86.0.log gzipped.
PPS.
Now I can use X only using xsun24 from the xserver-xsun24 3.3.6-11potato.