to the Kings of the Andreas ;-)

	Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:54:32 +0200 (MEST)
	From: Andreas Kiraly <akiraly@access.unizh.ch>

	Hi!

	I've got an old SS5 running Debian Potato. Installtion was no problem
	and everything is fine. I've got only the problem that I cannot
	find a swiss-german keymap for the console. X is no problem but
	I like to work in the console mode and it's annoying to find
	special characters by try-and-error typong ;))

	Can somebody tell me where I can find more keymaps as included
	in Debian Potato?

	grx, Andras

	/**
		 Kiraly Andras