Re: boot disks joy

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 01:07:49AM +0800, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:
> just installed the woody set on my classic (sun4m)  it worked like a charm.
> *bounce*  Kudos to all.
> only thing I'd request is the ability to select manual files location ala
> potato so we don't have to wait for the installer to traverse the entire
> debian archive searchin for rescue.bin ....

It shouldn't need to do that. You specify the boot disk location
explicitly like:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-sparc/current/

That is the default. What did you put in?

BTW, thanks for the sun4m report. I hadn't heard anything about them in
awhile and was wondering whether they even worked :)