Install image errors with Netra t1

I have the machine booting from a tftp/bootp server -
but when the menu comes up, it gets spammed continuously
by messages of the type:

Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2
Bummer, can't open /dev/tty2

etc etc etc

I am connecting to this machine via the LOM port, and there
is no keyboard/mouse/anything except this serial connection.
Is there someway to disable this message, so that I can
actually see the menu, and not have it overwritten with these
error messages?

Thanks,

--
MaTThew Hall                    | Life isn't fair.
mhall@nms.fnc.fujitsu.com       | But the root password helps.