To be a debian developer

 Hello,
  I'm looking to become a debian developer.  However, there are two things
in the way.  I would like to find myself and sponser and I need to have my
key signed by a debian developer.

  I live in Ontario, Canada, if anyone between Waterloo or Kingston would
be able to help and sign my gnupg key that would be much appreciated.

  My intention is mostly to work on debian GNU HURD, but I have a sparc box
and will be able to work on debian-sparc as well, unless someone has a port
of mach[34] for sparc ;)

James Morrison