netscape 476 pkgs for sparc?

Forgive the newbie question, please :)

How can I install netscape-476, or more accurately, i
suppose, where do i point apt sources at to pick it up?
My sources.list is as per install with...

deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

I can see lots of netscape 476 support pkgs on my 2.2r3
cd's and i can see the same at the ftp mirror but
i keep getting complaints about dependancies on
netscape-base-476 and communicator-base-476.

No amount of searching via google would turn these up.

I have got mozilla m18 working but i am much more
comfortable in 476 and need https, which i don't think
mozilla has right now

Any pointers would be great!

Howard
--